A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Navigate narrow tunnels and bring back the energy core hidden on each of the enemy planets filled with biomechanical weirdness.
Gravitus Minus is based on the classic gravity-based shooters from the 1980s and early 90s, such as Thrust, Solar Jetman and Gravitar.
- Hand-doodled pixel graphics and awesome chiptune music
- Two difficulty settings, perfect for newcomers to the genre
- Classic mode for that old "it's too hard - but let me try one more time" feel
- Challenge yourself trying to get a perfect run or challenge other players on the online leaderboards
To allow us win an intergalactic war with our battleships you need to attack six enemy planets and retrieve the hidden energy cores. We can then power up the battleships.
The steps needed to complete a mission:
- Find the energy core
- Use the tractor beam to grab the core
- Get back up and escape to space
Extra points are awarded for no damage to the ship or the core, destroying the planet and not wasting fuel.
You have three reserve ships in your disposal. An extra ship will be awarded at 10,000, 15,000 and 20,000 points. The mission will be over if all of your ships are destroyed or you run out of fuel. Good luck, pilot!
Game by kometbomb
Music and sound effects by n00bstar
Additional graphics and pixel mentoring by iLkKe
|Published||120 days ago|
|Release date||121 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, cave-flyer, Difficult, Gravity, Pixel Art, Remake, Retro, Space, sprites|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files: